Monday, January 28, 2013

Tough weekend. Jan 27/13

Hell of a weekend! Friday was the last swim of the week, tough, ended up really tired, sore, my chest and lungs felt really tired.
Saturday: 13 miles on the volcano, 6.5 miles uphill, 420 m ttl ascent. I thought this mountain and I were friends... I was a regular. It was unforgiving.
Sunday: 135k, 1290 m ttl ascent. I need to assimilate and get used to this again. I suffered. My body will remember.

Vaya fin de semana. Termino el viernes con una natación dura, cansado, adolorido, los pulmones y el pecho realmente cansados.
Sábado de volcán, casi 21 km, 10 de subida, la montaña me desconoció y me hizo pagar mis ausencias.
Domingo de 135 k, 1290 m de ascenso. Necesito asimilar esto y acostumbrarme de nuevo. Sufrí, mi cuerpo va a recordar.

No comments:

Post a Comment