Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Run/Bike March 23-24 2013

Determined to run 2:45 - 3 hrs on saturday 23... It has been a while since i felt really good on the run, i don't know what has been going on, maybe it has been too much going on in my life. I still have time but, being realistic, I am worried about this. I need to run a very good marathon in Lanzarote. I do not know much about the bike, I only know it is tough, and I am training accordingly, but I do not know in what condition I am going to finish that bike, so i need to make sure I can run good, very good. I only ran 2 hrs this day. It was a very regular pace.

Sunday, march 24th
100 miles again, the weather was insane, up in the 100s again. I felt great most of the time, suddenly, no calories left to burn, no more energy. Had to eat something, slow the pace a little for a while, then finished. I need to put some more thought into my nutrition and hydration on this long insane rides.

It is less than two months now.

No comments:

Post a Comment